Terms & Conditions
The Alaska Club Perks Program
General Member Terms and Conditions
The Alaska Club, Inc. (“The Alaska Club” or “we”) is offering The Alaska Club Perks Program (the “Perks Program”) as an optional program and benefit for its current members in good standing. Under the Perks Program, members may earn reward points for various activities as designated by The Alaska Club from time to time. These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) set forth the terms of service, rights, limitations, and other terms that apply to the Perks Program. A member of The Alaska Club (“Member” or “you”) who wishes to participate in the Perks Program agrees to these Terms as a condition of joining the Perks Program:
1. Reward Points. You may earn reward points under the Perks Program through the activities described on The Alaska Club’s Perks Program webpage at this link: https://thealaskaclubperks.com. The points system, reward rules, and other terms may be modified by The Alaska Club at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you, by our posting an updated set of those terms on our Perks Program webpage. All reward points must be earned and used according to the then-current terms and conditions of the Perks Program.
Rewards points that are eligible for redemption may be redeemed by going to The Alaska Club’s website or our member application, clicking on the link for the Perks Program, and following the instructions for redemption provided there. Reward points may only be exchanged for the goods and services that are available on the Perks Program redemption website at the time of your redemption of the points. Reward points may not appear immediately in your account. Reward points may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash or transferred to another person. The Alaska Club is not bound by or liable for any introductory offers which may have been presented to you previously, but which are no longer current offers that are available at the time of your redemption.
2. Joining and Participating in The Alaska Club Perks Program.
a. In order to join and participate in the Perks Program and begin accumulating reward points, you must enroll in the Perks Program online and agree that you have read, understand and agree to these Terms. Awarding of any retroactive reward points or credit for any of your activities prior to when you enroll in the Perks Program is at the sole discretion of The Alaska Club.
b. Additionally, you may not enroll in the Perks Program or earn or redeem any rewards points under this program unless you are a member of The Alaska Club in good standing. This means, for example, but is not limited to, that your membership is fully paid up, that you are not in breach of your membership contract(s), our policies, or these Terms, and that The Alaska Club has not suspended or revoked your membership. The Alaska Club also reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which membership types are eligible for participating in the Perks Program. You agree not to use the Perks Program or its webpages for any unauthorized or illegal purpose.
c. The Perks Program tracking and reward online system is provided, owned and managed by SolutionOne Partners (“S1P”) and Perkville. The Alaska Club is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in S1P/Perkville portal or system.
3. Our Right to Change and Terminate the Perks Program. The Alaska Club may, without notice, (i) terminate the Perks Program; (ii) change the Perks Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in the redemption of reward points, or the number of points required to redeem goods and services; (iii) decide to make no future awards of rewards points; and/or (iv) void all prior points awarded. These actions may be taken with respect to any individual participant or all participants in the Perks Program, at our sole discretion, and at any time. These actions may be taken even though they may affect the value of reward points already accumulated.
4. Terminating Your Perks Program Account. You may terminate your account participation in the Perks Program at any time, upon providing notice of termination to us at email@example.com. We may also close your Perks Program account in our discretion if you do not use the account for an extended period of time. ALL REWARD POINTS IN YOUR PERKS PROGRAM ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY FORFEITED UPON CLOSURE OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
5. Limitations of Liability. The Perks Program (including for purposes of this section S1P/Perkville portal, webpages, and system), and other related goods and services are provided to you “AS IS” with no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, freedom from errors, or fitness for any particular purpose. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ALASKA CLUB OR S1P/PERKVILLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE PERKS PROGRAM OR RELATED GOODS OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE OR THEY HAVE NOTICE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES MAY BE AWARDED NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING TERMS, THE ALASKA CLUB’S AND S1P/PERKVILLE TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PERKS PROGRAM OR THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY RELATED GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU, SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES, WHICH SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $50. Some jurisdictions prohibit certain limitations of damages in consumer contracts, so the above limitations may be superseded by law in some jurisdictions.
8. Changes to These Terms. The Alaska Club may update and modify these Terms from time to time. You may be notified of such changes by a notice on the Perks Program webpages, and we may require you to accept the new version of these Terms in order to continue participating in the Perks Program. If you object to any changes in these Terms, you may terminate your membership in the Perks Program at any time, as described above. Otherwise, these Terms may be modified only by the written consent of an authorized officer of The Alaska Club.
a. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Perks Program. These Terms supersede all other prior or contemporaneous communications and understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Perks Program.
b. Our failure to enforce any term of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce that term in the future.
c. All interpretations of these Terms and other policies and conditions relating to the Perks Program shall be at the sole, reasonable discretion of The Alaska Club.
d. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of Alaska, excluding conflicts of laws rules. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state or federal courts in Alaska with respect to any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Perks Program.
e. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court or governmental authority, that provision shall be modified, if possible, to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable, or if it cannot be so modified, then severed, and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
f. Our provision of the Perks Program and services is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements.